Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I'm Graduating from The Ohio State University this Sunday

+18 HS
Cooper's picture
May 2, 2016 at 10:00am
71 Comments

I'm currently sitting in the Union after finishing my last exam of my undergraduate career. I've loved every single minute I have spent at this great university. It's extremely bittersweet to say that I will be an alumnus starting Sunday afternoon. I've been able to witness a national championship, have amazing professors that are at the top of their field, and be provided opportunities as a student that are difficult to find elsewhere. The city of Columbus is my second home and Ohio State always has, and always will, have a special place in my heart. 

I'm diverting away from creating a narcissistic story of my time here; rather, this thread is a tribute to all of those who have graduated, will be graduating this Sunday, and will later graduate from the greatest university in the world (completely, 100%, and unabashedly biased). Cheers to all of you, and feel free to post any nostalgia that you may have of OSU. 

I'll try not to mess up too bad in the real word. 

How firm thy friendship. Cooper out.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 71 Comments