Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
March 15, 2016 at 8:00am
229 Comments

Well, it's Tuesday.  It's actually a special Tuesday for Ohioans so get off of your asses and exercise your biggest right as an American; the right to vote.

So there was a stirrup again about site rules and regs yesterday.  I think its about time that we all quit bitching about everything.  IMO, it can be handled one of two ways; you can whine like a baby about certain things and people or you can go somewhere else.  If someone doesn't reply to your comment, get over it!  If you don't like a thread, don't read it.  If you don't like eleven warriors, then why the hell are you commenting?  To add on to that, I was rather displeased with a staff response to a certain thread yesterday that basically called a certain group of individuals "weird as hell".  The content wasn't necessarily a problem, but resorting to those tactics was uncalled for, IMO.

Anyways, alcohol is tasty.  I tried Jameson Caskmates this weekend and it was delightful.  Apparently there are two versions and I had the Stout version.  The booze is just Jameson but it's aged in craft beer barrels.  Try it with a splash of ginger ale.

Movie recommendation: The Martian.  Holy shitballs was it good.  It's the first movie in awhile that I sat for two hours and was completely entertained. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 229 Comments