Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Need Help, Looking for Part Time gig.

0 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture
January 28, 2016 at 12:56pm
59 Comments

Mrs Eddie27 and I welcomed a healthy baby girl last month to bring our family from three to four and for all intents and purposes, Finished.  Some recent medical events, expenses associated with the birth of our little one and daycare for two in the very near future has,well, we'll say "encouraged" me to look for a second job to make some ends meet.

I'm kind of at a loss for ideas that won't present a conflict with my current full time and primary job (9am-6pm). Getting off at six in the evenings and already being on a rotation for weekends has narrowed the field as far as potential spots are concerned. 

I'm wondering if you guys (and gals) could make a few suggestions or point me in the direction of something outside the obvious choices of places open late. IE gas stations, supermarkets, fast food ect. 

I'm willing to work late and a little on weekends but would also love to be able to see my kids too. 

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 59 Comments