Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Your Most Believed Conspiracy Theory

0 HS
zmoty9's picture
January 26, 2016 at 9:04am
405 Comments

So, I saw this over on the Deadspin network and thought it was an interesting read (here's the original in case you wanted to read: http://adequateman.deadspin.com/whats-the-wildest-conspiracy-theory-you-...). Figured 11W would be a fun place to post it.

Apparently rapper B.o.B. believes the world is flat. He went on a Twitter tirade about it that eventually pulled the most publicly accepted scientist around, Neil Degrasse Tyson (sp?), in to explain why he's wrong.

After this, a separate thread was started asking what conspiracy theory other posters actually believed to be true. Mine is that the major sports leagues are grossly into fixing games/seasons for their interests. Example A: I'm rooting for the Panthers in two weeks but fully believe Roger will have the game fixed so that Manning can ride off into the sunset on top. Other examples include the Red Sox winning the World Series the year of the Boston Marathon bombings, the Cavs getting LeBron, then getting the first pick just as LeBron left, and the widely accepted NBA fixed the lottery the year Ewing came out so that the Knicks would get him.

So I ask: what conspiracy theories do you believe?

NOTE: Seeing as many conspiracies involve the government, I'd be remiss if I didn't remind everyone of the commenting policy, especially the part regarding the government.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 405 Comments