Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Save A Warrior Project

0 HS
wilkins0802's picture
October 22, 2015 at 1:19pm
11 Comments

Hello gents. I am just posting to reach out to any veterans in need here on the site. I recently attended the Save A Warrior Project in Malibu, California. Its a group that helps veterans and first responders that suffer from PTSD. It was an amazing experience that has literally changed my life. If any of you suffer from PTSD, and really need some help, go to their website and apply. The whole thing is completely paid for, the only out of pocket cost is travel. They hold the project in 3 different locations, Malibu, Kansas City, and Lexington.

I also wanted to notify any vets or first repsonders in the Northwest Ohio area that I will be starting a program made from Save A Warrior called SPARTA (Suicide Prevention And Resilience Training Anonymous). Its also for vets and first responders who struggle with PTSD, and want to try to help create a new path for there life. If anyone is interested please email me at wilkins0802@gmail.com.

I am trying to gauge who may be interested, this is an important program and I would really like to make a difference for people. Thanks for your time.

http://www.saveawarrior.org/

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments