Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Anybody know anything about Team National?

0 HS
Buckeyebull64's picture
April 17, 2015 at 12:51am
31 Comments

I'll start off by saying I'm not a financial wizard.  I'm not sure who on here is, or who might have had experience with this company, I'm just looking for some advice from a more level headed, closed group of people that i have some experience with, as opposed to the rest of the Internet. 

So my friend and his wife just started being "independent marketers" for this company, Team National.  They bought the $2200 lifetime savings membership, and figured that this could be a secondary income stream for them (although they seemed to be expecting quite a bit). Anyway, according to video they showed me, they have two savings memberships they can sell, a one year membership that was between $700-$800, and a lifetime membership at $2200. The memberships entitle the customer to savings at well known retail stores and other services, such as 18% savings with AT&T. My friend and his wife get points based on their sales, with ten points netting them $1500. Kicker is, they also get points for the sales of other marketers that they recruit. 

Like I said, not extremely financially savvy, but I told him this sound very pyramid scheme to me. He said that he had that thought too, "but if it were a scam "wouldn't be legal" and "it wouldn't have lasted since 1997." I've already decided that I'm staying out of the company myself, but should I be worried for my friend?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments