Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Hatred of Cincinnati...

0 HS
Bucksfan's picture
April 10, 2015 at 11:19pm
318 Comments

...is getting really f'ing old.  It can go both ways, you know?  You know what actually sucks?  Northern Ohio.  With your nasally A's, your complete lack of culture besides fishing perch out of a polluted lake, and gobs and gobs of crap towns and obesity.  Oh man, I'm so tired, I need to take a nap...I know, I'll drive through Marion.  The only thing Cleveland has going for it is Brian Sipe...ooops, I was off by about 4 decades, my bad.  And Columbus has turned into what can only be described as a suburban wasteland.  Oh, I need to get from Dublin to Hilliard, I'll go get my Sprawl Pass and zip right on down in about an hour's time.  SNORE.  Toledo?!?!  HAHAHA!!!  No one I know from Toledo ever admits they're from Toledo.  They always say they're from a suburb of Toledo, like Perrysburg.  Appalachia, what the hell do you even have to offer this conversation?

Christ, I could go on and on.  With as much as a great deal of you bitch about Cincinnati, you can seriously f'ing choke on it.  There are a ton of people from Cincinnati that go to or graduated from Ohio State, I'm one of 'em, and we're getting sick and tired of this recent string of trollish bullshit.  I certainly have absolutely no interest in listening to you White Castle-craving, Def Leppard loving, mullet divers from Hicksville, OH talking crap about anyone else in Ohio, let alone the largest metro-area in the state.  Cincinnati is jealous of the rest of Ohio?  The way a lot of you are so quick to pile on, it's gotta be the other way around.  ALL STAR GAME, SON!!!

BUCKSFAN OUT.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 318 Comments