Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Things our Kids Say

0 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture
November 19, 2014 at 11:08am
39 Comments

For those of you who have kids, you know what I am talking about.  For those of you who don't, you have something to look forward too.  The one line zingers that leave you laughing or wondering where in the hell they heard that, or both.  My now 3yr old daughter has given me a few:

-"Daddy, you can't wear Queen Elsa panties, because you aren't a big girl.  You need to eat a lot of rice and hot dogs, and then you will be a big girl like me."

-My wife and I were told that at day care, another kid in her room was playing with a stick outside, and the teachers told this kid no repeatedly.  My daughter walks over, grabs the kid by the shirt, and says, "Read my lips, no means no."  My wife and I have never used that phrase.

-The best one has come from watching the OSU-MSU game.  My daughter came in the room and asked me what I was watching.  I said the Buckeyes, they are wearing white, and we like them.  We don't like the guys in green.  Now, whenever she sees me wearing something OSU, she says, "Go Buggeyes, we don't like the guys in green!!!"   In 2 weeks she's going to change that color to maize and blue.

Anyone else have some one liners from their kids?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments