No. 2 Ohio State hosts No. 3 Michigan on Saturday in a de facto playoff quarterfinal matchup.
Michigan will bring the best defense the Buckeyes have faced this year, and if Ohio State wants to ward off an upset bid, it will need the running game firing on all cylinders.
Successfully predict Curtis Samuel's, Mike Weber's, and J.T. Barrett's total rushing yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section below, and you will earn our King Right t-shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.