No. 5 Ohio State, fresh off dismantling Nebraska, heads to Maryland on Saturday for a 3:30 p.m. ET tilt on ESPN.
The last time an Urban Meyer-coached offense faced a D.J. Durkin-coached defense, the Buckeyes rolled 482 yards of offense together for a 42-13 win over Michigan.
Successfully predict Ohio State's total offensive yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section below, and you will earn our King Right t-shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.