Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11w Forum Hall of Fame

Bucks43201's picture
February 7, 2014 at 3:45pm
8 Comments

I am wondering if all of the old threads are gone for good, or perhaps they can be found and rescued somewhere from the pantheons of the Interwebs, and then a select few could be included in a Forum Hall of Fame.

This would be a thread where we can look at these old forums but can't add new posts to them. Look, but don't touch. That would be pretty cool.

Maybe have like 5 forums, people could vote on which ones --- maybe the GAMETIME one, the BUCKSFAN one, the 9Route one, some others. Just a suggestion. Thanks.

bigbadbuck's picture

I personally think that would be cool, what say you 11W?

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

+1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

supposedly they are archived so they can be seen but no longer available to comment on.

now where they might be, I have no idea.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

PittBuckeye's picture

I believe the Buckshots are archived, the threads and all of our mindless babble have gone the way of the Dodo bird.

+1 HS
Earle's picture

Italics are for emphasis; an ellipsis represents an unfinished thought.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

They're gone??

I have but fond, fond memories...

"Success - it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
NCBuckeye1's picture

Dang...I only got through page 2 of "Bucksfan Changing Icon" as I did not understand the rage until entirely too late apparently....that guy is not crying nearly enough for the sadness that I now feel.

"Without winners, there wouldn't even be civilization." -- Woody

AndyVance's picture

Love the idea. I know this was mentioned a couple of times over the past year, during the call for beta-testers, perhaps, but I don't think it ever got traction with the staff.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Can someone put a defibrillator on some of the gif threads or at least start a new thread. Seinfeld was one in recent history that I really enjoyed.