Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

49ers' James suffers dislocated elbow

11UrbzAndSpices's picture
July 27, 2014 at 9:28pm
13 Comments

...again, Carlos Hyde moves up the depth chart by default. He's a sure top 3 now.

rosycheeks's picture

Incredible. Frank Gore better look out.

whiskeyjuice's picture

Can't wait to see how he performs in the up coming pre-season games

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

NashBuckeye's picture

Wow! Stay away from Black Cats and ladders, Carlos!

TheBadOwl's picture

Guap's probably #2 now with the injuries to James and Hunter, but I'm not sure he wasn't already the #2 back on the roster. And with Gore getting older, I wouldn't be shocked if he leads the 9ers in rushing this year.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

Hyde is almost certainly the back up now. And with the playing style that Harbaugh likes, Hyde will be the starter in 2 years time. Wait on it.

Chief B1G Dump's picture

Surely less than that....

He'll get some starts this year.  Then will be the feature pounder in Harbaughs attack. I agree with you that Los fits right in Harbaughs physical play wheelhouse. 

+2 HS
robobuck's picture

You're probably right, Chief, and don't call me Shirley.

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Are we sure this is happening to the 49ers ? It usually happens to my Browns.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Did the 49ers' relocate to Iowa or something?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
RedStorm45's picture

Gore

Hyde

Lattimore?

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

That's how I figured it. I don't know how Harbaugh wanted to dole out playing time, but he had 5 capable backs and now only 3 are healthy for the start of the season. Not sure where Lattimore stands in things.

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

Seattle Linga's picture

Missed time could equal missed opportunity