Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

49ers' James suffers dislocated elbow

11UrbzAndSpices's picture
July 27, 2014 at 9:28pm
13 Comments

...again, Carlos Hyde moves up the depth chart by default. He's a sure top 3 now.

rosycheeks's picture

Incredible. Frank Gore better look out.

whiskeyjuice's picture

Can't wait to see how he performs in the up coming pre-season games

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

NashBuckeye's picture

Wow! Stay away from Black Cats and ladders, Carlos!

TheBadOwl's picture

Guap's probably #2 now with the injuries to James and Hunter, but I'm not sure he wasn't already the #2 back on the roster. And with Gore getting older, I wouldn't be shocked if he leads the 9ers in rushing this year.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

Hyde is almost certainly the back up now. And with the playing style that Harbaugh likes, Hyde will be the starter in 2 years time. Wait on it.

Chief B1G Dump's picture

Surely less than that....

He'll get some starts this year.  Then will be the feature pounder in Harbaughs attack. I agree with you that Los fits right in Harbaughs physical play wheelhouse. 

+2 HS
robobuck's picture

You're probably right, Chief, and don't call me Shirley.

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Are we sure this is happening to the 49ers ? It usually happens to my Browns.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Did the 49ers' relocate to Iowa or something?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
RedStorm45's picture

Gore

Hyde

Lattimore?

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

That's how I figured it. I don't know how Harbaugh wanted to dole out playing time, but he had 5 capable backs and now only 3 are healthy for the start of the season. Not sure where Lattimore stands in things.

Cardale Jones. Cardale Jones! CARDALE JONES!!

Seattle Linga's picture

Missed time could equal missed opportunity