Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Frank Caliendo as Morgan Freeman reading LBJ "The Letter"

KB3RG's picture
July 24, 2014 at 12:53pm
10 Comments

TedGinnIsFasterThanYou's picture

I saw Frank do the Freeman impression on an episode of Sullivan & Son this week...perfect impression. That dude is talented. Reminds me of Dana Carvey as far as the number and quality of impressions he can pull off.

Katzfan's picture

If u didnt seem him, youd never know it was Morgan Freeman. Simply AMAZING!!

+3 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

I saw Caliendo live a few years back. He does segments with each of his impressions and then for his 'grand finale' he had conversations between the characters. He'd go from Robin Williams, to George W. Bush, to Andy Rooney, to Morgan Freeman, to Bill Clinton, to Jerry Seinfeld and so many more. So funny.

+1 HS
rosenbuck's picture

I'm not a fan of Caliendo, but some of his impressions are really impressive.  That was great!

+1 HS
Habu71's picture

I put headphones in and let a few people listen to this. I asked them to tell me who was speaking and let me know as soon as they were certain. Not one of them listened for more than 15 seconds before saying Morgan Freeman. Absolutely amazing impression.

KB3RG's picture

The look when he gets at the end before he says I'm coming home is fantastic

Buckeye On Elba's picture

I can hear the waves of Zihuatanejo in the background (they almost cover the snorted chuckles by the other guys). Hilarious and beautiful.

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

I was cracking up in the car while listening to this. And he is even funnier live at a club.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

Seattle Linga's picture

Couple things - I think he is amazing with his delivery - if you turn away from the screen and not look who's speaking you'd not know it was FC. Also - his impressions of Shaq and Bill Walton are unbelievable

+1 HS