Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Johnny Football is the NFL's top selling jersey.....

jeremytwoface's picture
July 21, 2014 at 3:22pm
13 Comments
PittBuckeye's picture

And has since he got drafted, and he still isn't going to start to open the year. In other news Lebron jerseys have sold out despite not having numbers on them yet.

OSUpawn's picture

As a Browns fan. He is the only jersey worth getting now that Gordon in on the naughty list. I'm not a big Johnny fan but at least ESPiN is talking about the Browns. 

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

-2 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Joe Thomas, Jordan Cameron, Joe Haden, Donte Whitner?

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+5 HS
OSUpawn's picture

I will give you Cameron, but Thomas and Haden are jerseys that you should have already got. I will also give you Whitner because of the history but he is an older player. I was just referring to the new exciting player. 

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

-2 HS
sharks's picture

If I was smart, I'd sell brown duct tape strips with 'Manziel' written on them (and white tape with brown writing). Just stick it on the back of your Couch jersey and you've saved $100.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
Fly Patterns's picture

Anyone know how much of that comes back to the Browns vs the league?

Tater_Schroeder's picture

I'll wait for him to do something meaningful on an NFL field before getting a jersey. At this point, I'd be more like to go out and buy a Phil Dawson jersey and he doesn't even play with them anymore!

How Firm Thy Friendship

Earle's picture

Johnny already makin' it rain...

Italics are for emphasis.

+2 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Gonna take more than that To beat them Bengals.......lmao

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

Groveport Heisman's picture

Man I pray to the mighty Allah that Johnny Football is starting when the Browns visit the Jungle. I will pay to watch that.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

512buckeye's picture

Just recycle your old Tim Couch jersey.

Let's party, Columbus.

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I would hope most people burned that hoping that it was some sort of curse to still have evidence of ol' Timmy hanging around.

Seattle Linga's picture

Me --- before the draft ---

Get Johnny's mug off the screen I don't need to look at him anymore - he's cocky, arrogant and prideful

Me --- after pick #22 ---

Oh - I love this kid - bring it Johnny - Can't wait