Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

POTENTIAL RECRUITING HELP

0 HS
lhardeman's picture
December 22, 2014 at 2:14am
31 Comments

As we all know, Buckeye Nation is truly nation wide.  I was thinking since many of our recruits are from all over the country, it would possibly be a huge recruiting advantage to arrange for Buckeye fans to attend their games wearing Ohio State gear.  I used to live in the D.C. area and when I was reading the column about Juwuan Briscoe (http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2014/12/466...) I thought to myself that it wouldn't have been much of a problem at all to find other Buckeye fans, via this site or an alumni club, and take a road trip to Waldorf, Md and watch his games.  We wouldn't have to necessarily interact with the recruits because that may be some type of recruiting violation, but it may sway them when they see how vast and dedicated our fans are.  Do y'all think that is a good idea? Or is it kind of ex-girlfriend stalker-ish and we should leave it up to Urban and his guys? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments