Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

16' QB Tristen Wallace Offered

Mike Rockstedt's picture
September 4, 2014 at 2:06pm
16 Comments

Class of 2016 quarterback Tristen Wallace has been offered by Ohio State. The 6-foot 3, 210 pound, DeSoto, Texas prospect, goes to the same high school as current Buckeye Dontre Wilson. Wallace was excited about the offer, but is not focused on recruiting during the season.

"I talked to coach Herman on the phone and he offered me," Wallace told Eleven Warriors. "I am very much interested in Ohio State, but my focus right now is on DeSoto high school and the season." 

Wallace is the 243rd ranked player in the nation, according to 247sports composite. He is also the 10th ranked dual threat quarterback in the nation.

Squirrel Master's picture

is it me or do his passes look like a knuckleball? Doesn't seem to be much of a spiral on those. but he is a good size at QB and he seems very athletic. Just looks awkward passing the ball.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

oversizedrooster's picture

why would they keep offering to quarterbacks when they already have one in the 2016 class michael (hard as a) rocksteadt?

i like roosters

-3 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

We don't have a quarterback committed for the class of 2016.

+3 HS

are you sure?

i like roosters

-3 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

How can you not see that Michael Rockstedt is the committed QB for 2016. It even shows right there on the website.

(it seems Oversized changed his OP. I hate that, I preferred it that those couldn't change after someone replied to them)

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

mike rocksteadt for president!

i like roosters

-4 HS
OSUBias's picture

Do we have a 2016 QB commit already? thought we were waiting on Haskins

Shitter's full

+1 HS

i just checked 247sports and it says we have one

i like roosters

-4 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

You're probably looking at 2017 (Danny Clark from Massilon). http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/Commits

oh sorry man thanks!!

i like roosters

-2 HS
KBonay's picture

Where does he rank on the boards vs Haskins and Guaratano?

patrick chewing ranks ahead of all of them

i like roosters

-6 HS
JDunc686's picture

Is that you, 9Route?

+2 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

So many offers going out. That size is legit, too. Can't teach size!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

TNBuckeye1421's picture

This has to be of the non-commitable variety... Are we looking at him for WR because I do not see it in the throwing mechanics at all. Haskins is our guy in 2016!