Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

16' WR Devin Duvernay Offered by Ohio State

Mike Rockstedt's picture
September 3, 2014 at 9:37pm
6 Comments

Class of 2016 wide receiver Devin Duvernay has been offered by Ohio State tonight per his twitter. The 5-foot-11, 185 pound, Sachse, Texas prospect, is the teammate of Ohio State DB target Jared Mayden. Duvernay has offers from some of the top programs in the nation including Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Miami, and Oklahoma. Duvernay was excited about the offer.

"The offer means a lot because they are such a great team with a great history," Duvernay told Eleven Warriors. "I called coach Herman tonight and he offered me. I am very interested in Ohio State." He also said that he was going to try and take a visit to Ohio State. Mayden is visiting for the Michigan game so that game seems like a possibility for Duvernay to visit also.

MN Buckeye's picture

The kid has great moves, good hands, and good speed.

Boo-the-blue's picture

I agree!! Looks good.. But I really want to see us getting some height @ WR.. I would love to get a couple 6'3-6'4 wideouts with speed and moves!

bbb's picture

This might be the worst soundtrack to a highlight film I've ever heard

Seattle Linga's picture

I like the fact he will be trying to come up for THE GAME 

dubjayfootball90's picture

Kid has got some jets. Good moves too. That QB does not seem to throw a bad ball. Always nice when you are a good WR and you have a good QB throwing you the ball. Unlike my Senior year in college (i was defense, but our qb blew)

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

oversizedrooster's picture

highlight films are overrated. they make anyone look good. this guy is a fraud

i like roosters

-3 HS