Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Andre James Announcing at The Opening

KansasBuckeye's picture
July 7, 2014 at 4:11pm
9 Comments

Word is that Andre James is set to announce his college choice.  His Top 4 is Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC, and UCLA.  I haven't heard much about him since his visit last month, but I guess we'll find out soon if the 6'5", 275 lb OT from Utah is headed our way or not.  Anybody have any insight into recent developments with his recruitment that might give us an idea where he'll likely land?

KansasBuckeye's picture

I did just find Birm's (as well as many others) CB that has him headed to UCLA.  Seems to be a UCLA lean with a half-dozen predictions to USC. 

+2 HS
305Buck's picture

He's headed to UCLA it looks like.

+1 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Half of what you've said is accurate.

305Buck's picture

Edited for correction. I remember an OL visiting last month and saying they had a great visit but Meyer told him that he couldn't commit right now since numbers are tight. I thought it was James.

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

It's cool, I actually think that was another Utah OL too.

Scarlet_Buckeye's picture

UCLA, USC, and Oregon it appers (with UCLA having a pretty decent lead)

http://247sports.com/Player/Andre-James-37209

PresidentMeyer88's picture

Didn't Meyer say that he'd find a spot for him if he wanted to commit? Anyway, I think it's between USC and UCLA at this point.

Mike Hunt

KansasBuckeye's picture

That's kinda what I thought.  It was kind of an odd situation when he left, something like he really enjoyed the visit but wasn't sure if he could commit? 

BengalErnst's picture

That was a different OL from Utah 

Nicholas l Ernst