Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2016 QB?

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture
June 19, 2014 at 10:39pm
10 Comments

Anybody have an idea of the staff's order of QBs? A lot of names out there with interest in OSU... Haskins, Henry, Pass, Guarantano. 

teddyballgame's picture

Haskins seems the most likely at this point

TraSmith4's picture

These things change all the time but as of now Haskins is definitely priority #1 the other 4 you could flip or flop between 2 & 5 I have no idea what the staff thinks.

1. Dwayne Haskins

2. Malik Henry

3. Jawon Pass

4. Brandon Mcllwain

5. Xavier Gaines 

osu407's picture

Haskins is probably on top and I'll be absolutely thrilled to get him, but my pesonal favorite is Brandon McIlwain.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2014/03/346...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1191554/highlights/61154376

He is supposed to be on campus for a camp soon.

EDIT: He is also from PA so landing him would piss off Franklin.

+1 HS
sharks's picture

The kid from Trotwood committed to Michigan as soon as he was offered,  wonder if OSU told him they had their guy in 2016...?

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

305Buck's picture

Kid sucks, and he was all Michigan from the start.

+1 HS
Mortc15's picture

Sarcasm, sarcasm with scum-commit hate, or legit honest opinion? 

Buck-I4Life

305Buck's picture

Legit honest opinion, watch his sophomore film. He looks like a mac level QB. This was a huge reach this early by Michigan and I love it.

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

Dwayne Haskins. And early.  I think he commits sooner rather than later & becomes the self-proclaimed leader of what is expected to be one of our best recruiting classes. ever.

+1 HS
irishfury's picture

I have a feeling Haskins gave a verbal commitment and thats why OSU hasn't gone after another Qb in this class.  Burrows, Haskin and D.Clark is quite a hall.  I'm very excited for D.Clark I think he could be a #1 drafted qb.

+1 HS