Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Wishful (but possible) Thinking

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture
May 20, 2014 at 5:40pm
8 Comments

How sick would it be if we ended with Torrance Gibson, Christian Kirk, Justin Hilliard, Damien Harris, and Drew Richmond.  Add in some more 4 stars and this class would be solid.  What are your guy's thoughts and chances on us landed all of these guys?

Buckeye4life23's picture

Honestly I think we end up with the super trio of Kirk, Gibson, and Harris but miss out on Hilliard and Richmond.  Even though Hilliard has been up to tOSU like a million times, for some reason I just see him going to ND or Iowa.  Hope I am wrong though!

Muck Fichigan that is all.

+1 HS
cdkmike's picture

ya a say 3 of those guys 

Michael green

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

This I know. 11warriors and Company will party like GIF Rock Stars many many times over the next several months. Thank God  for being a Buckeye!  

kicks's picture

I like our chances for Hilliard.  He just had another great visit and got to bond with Kwon.  Now he's making the trip up in a "few" weeks he said on Saturday.  Plus this next visit will be over night.  Dominoes will start falling not this weekend but next.  Mark it.

+2 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Hope you're right

Buckeye fan from PA

Seattle Linga's picture

We need this ------------------- please

We could all use some very good news right about now

+2 HS
buckeyejma's picture

Your in good hands with Coach Myers, the rock star will shine again!    Go Bucks

Step aside Nick, Urban is the real rock star!

-3 HS
TheVictoryBell45's picture

Justin Hilliard is going to be a Buckeye imo. The linebacker recruiting we have done the last few years is outstanding. Luke Fickell deserves a lot of credit for that. Now lets get these guys playing at a championship level. 

+3 HS