Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Ohio State Showing Jacques Patrick Some Love

Gray Box's picture
May 19, 2014 at 1:59am
12 Comments

Looks like Ohio State is still after Patrick with these recent flyers/artwork they've sent him:

Write your own story.
SilverBullet-98's picture

Nice , that's is a big hook for a big fish.

"The Past Builds the Future"

WezBuck28's picture

Long shot IMO..would love to grab this kid from the south, but I just don't see it happening..but on the other side of things, we did just put Hyde into the NFL as Meyers first 1,000 yard rb..

luckynutz's picture

Think the whole 1000 yard back thing is overblown. Much of what meyer offenses do is based on a balanced attack. He likes to have a stable of playmakers and get them ball. And going forward, I see that being the case. But id say the way they used hyde shows the full extent of what the power spread can offer a back like patrick. Or harris. Or any power back for that matter.

BuckeyeJ's picture

What's everyone's pick? Him or Harris? I would assume Patrick plays in a tougher league?

oregonianbuckeye's picture

Both are studs. I'd lean Harris, as some recruiting folks said he was the best RB in high school as a junior. I also think we have a better chance at landing him. 

+1 HS
Buckeye4life23's picture

I'm going with Harris as well, I just think we have a better chance at landing him.  But with Meyer ya never know about the surprise commitments.

Muck Fichigan that is all.

dubjayfootball90's picture

That is an awesome flyer. Write your own history... Beautiful...

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Love the art work but don't think he's leaving the south as well. I'd say stick with Harris.

SCOTTC.

AndyVance's picture

Sammy Silv doin' work.

+1 HS
cinserious's picture

Both Patrick and Harris would be nice.

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

Seattle Linga's picture

Awesome cover - very creative - I love it

Well done Gray Box

+1 HS