Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Kyler Murray?

Brick's picture
March 16, 2014 at 8:03pm
4 Comments

Long time reader, first time poster.......

This kid is my favorite QB that we've offered in this class (not sold on Gibson's ability to throw the ball). Love how he can throw the ball, and seems to very accurate. Is there any chance we can make up ground on A&M? I know he'e a VERY heavy lean to the aggies......

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Also my favorite QB...Has a good shot to win his 3rd consecutive Texas state title this year in the big boy division. His game is very similar to a Johnny foosball but he might be a tad more athletic running the ball. Kid is going to be a superstar if he lands in the right system.Oregon,Tx a&m,Clemson,Auburn,tOSU. Im guessing the only reason this kid isnt a top ten recruit is his height and in the recent years it seems more and more kids are putting that myth to bed.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

Seattle Linga's picture

Lotta skill - this kid has a nice upside 

otrain2416's picture

The problem is we need to get him up for a visit. If he visits anything can happen. 

seafus26's picture

Check out the home HS stadium he plays in. 90 million dollar facility built 2 years ago. Same district Dontre played in. Also Mike Mitchell but for some reason Mitchell bounced back and forth between his assigned or would be public school in Plano and the private school he attended. I was never quite sure why a kid with Mitchell's skill set had to resort to private school. It's opposite down here, public schools are the vastly funded and dominate campuses. We had kids from our schools transfer out to privates all the time to get PT. 

Go Bucks and michigan STILL SUCKS!

+1 HS