Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

BTN2Go International subscription

Ye's picture
September 3, 2014 at 9:18pm
5 Comments

Hi, I am an Ohio State alumnus living in Asia.

Recently I have been thinking about signing up with BTN2Go International live streaming service to catch some of the  Buckeye games. Anyone has that subscription, and how is the service? I am also wondering if they live stream all the Big Ten regular season games even when the game is on other networks. Thanks.

johnblairgobucks's picture

Yeah, I've got nothing to really add here Ye, except Go Bucks!

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

Seattle Linga's picture

Ye - you may want to check the schedule first to see how many games we actually play on the BTN. I know that most of them are on Espn/ABC and you can probably watch them on watch espn or espn 3. Best of luck

sharks's picture

Without knowing for sure, have to imagine ESPN/ABC games won't show up on 2Go.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

MalaysianBuckeye's picture

We just signed up for Btn2Go International, so I can share our experience. 

• Any games that are broadcast on the BTN are available for live streaming. The quality is decent. 
  • Games broadcast on ESPN/ABC are supposedly available at midnight ET. However, it's now 1am ET and the videos are still not available. Highlight videos are however (but they reveal the score in the headlines, so it sort of ruins the suspense). 
  • Some games aren't available at all - Michigan State/Oregon and Maryland/S. Florida were not shown as options at all; not sure why. 

The schedule is only known for a week or two in advance, so it's hard to know if the game will be available. 

Also, we generally use our iPad to stream shows to our TV. The app is not working on our iPad (won't accept our login) so we had to watch from our laptop (login works fine). Hopefully we can get that sorted out next week. 

Julie