Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

jacked up!!

WezBuck28's picture
August 30, 2014 at 11:14am
9 Comments

Its official, t-1 hour until kickoff...I've got goosbumps watching the football fever, and I could Probly hit someone in the mouth right now I'm so jacked...anyone else feeling this same way?

Seattle Linga's picture

Think how stoked you'd be if you heard a pregame speak from Kerry Combs and Urban Meyer

+2 HS
WezBuck28's picture

I think just walking into the locker room would put me in a coma...let alone listening to such sweet chin music..

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I'm all jacked up on Spotted Cow, and Maker's Mark..................don't let me in Baltimore, I will go at Navy like a Spider Monkey!!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+3 HS
TURD_BUCKET's picture

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.” John Wooden

+1 HS
THE's picture

Speaking of jacked up...they just showed Jalin Marshall on GameDay. Dude is yolked!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Can't wait 15 minutes til kickoff

WezBuck28's picture

I actually had to go split some firewood to calm my ass down...does this mean I have issues?

Hovenaut's picture

Bloody Mary sits with me (though she'll soon be gone).

Go Buckeyes.

cajunbuckeye's picture

I'm all Donned up. Don Julio is the shit for pregame warm ups! GO BUCKEYES! Kick ASS, take no names.

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches