Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Mack Brown?

Ohioste's picture
August 10, 2014 at 10:02pm
14 Comments

I haven't seen much said about this except for a tweet about it. 

Anyone know why Mack was in attendance for media day today? 

Maybe I missed something?

RoyMunson's picture

Works for ESPN, was there with Rece Davis.

+2 HS
Buckeye Rocket Sci's picture

As Roy mentioned, he did an interview for SportsCenter with Meyer

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence" - Calvin Coolidge

+1 HS
512buckeye's picture

There was always something about Mack Brown that I didn't like. Legendary Coach though, hopefully he can enjoy being on the other side of the microphone.

Let's party, Columbus.

gumtape's picture

Maybe because he went 2-1 against us? The ryan hamby game and colt mccoy to shipley   Cosby. Ugh. Thanks for the bad memories.

(Thanks.)

just another psycho, irrational, delusional Ohio St fan

MacG91's picture

Not that it matters but if you're referring to the game winning TD for the Longhorns it was Colt McCoy to Quan Cosby. But if you were referring to a different play then my fault for saying something. 

Mac..yeah

+6 HS
buckz4evr's picture

I'll give you a reason to like him.  He picked the good guys to make the playoffs

+6 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

First Applewhite, now Mack. Things that you go hmmmmmm.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

sb97's picture

I like Mack Brown :(

NashBuckeye's picture

It's hard not to like Mack Brown when you hear him being interviewed. I have not seen him yet as a "media person", but I liked him as a Coach of a team I almost never root for.

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

I started to like him during the second meeting in the home and home when he rubbed his lip raw during the game.  That was funny, watching that thing get bigger and bigger as the game progressed.

allinosu's picture

He did pick us to beat MSU and be in the Rose as a finalist. 

Gray Box's picture

Click here to watch Urban Meyer Sunday Conversation with Mack Brown:

Click here for Urban and Mack
+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

That's was a great interview, thanks for posting that.  While Urban  was in Florida I always viewed him entirely as an X's and O's guy; he's a heck of a lot more than that -- he always references his belief in family, camaraderie/brotherhood and leadership as some of the vital components to winning.

If you need italics to understand or imply sarcasm, then you're doing it wrong.

+1 HS
Darryl H's picture

I was one table over from him yesterday.

Darryl H