Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Taylor Lewan punches Buckeye fan? Being charged?

bigbadbuck's picture
July 17, 2014 at 8:40pm
22 Comments
bigbadbuck's picture

This couldn't happen to a nicer guy in my opinion. Guess he forgot he wasn't on the playing field. Bleed baby bleed

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+3 HS
sharks's picture

Three misdemeanors.  Alma mater aside, he sounds like a grade-A asshole through and through.

I'm sure he'll plea, but it'd be great to see him get a weekend in the slam.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+7 HS
Rob Reese's picture

The thing I miss most about Lewan is him telling reporters how bad the other team was after each Michigan beatdown.

I don't know about you guys and your family upbringing, but the last thing in the world I'd brag about to my mother at breakfast, is me "knocking  a guy out". 

Michigan man, right there.

+5 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Douchebag Lewan aside, you have to love it ...

11 months to get an assault trial to court and we have rape cases getting thrown out in weeks ...

Only in America ...

+3 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I fully believe he was still butt hurt for losing to OSU again, especially being his senior year.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

-2 HS
PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

His roommate, the kicker, was accused of rape.  Lewan threatened to rape the girl that accused his roommate, so I'm not having trouble believing that this guy has a screw loose.

Go Bucks!

+2 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

The Titans lost credibility when they drafted this guy.

Byaaaahhh's picture

All I hear from people, especially other football players, is that he's an upstanding guy. Everything I hear from every other source is the opposite. Threatening rape victims, punching people...

Jabba1977's picture

I hope he enjoys his trip to the slammer!!

SECHATER77

Seattle Linga's picture

Lewan one day you're going to learn the hard way.

highwire's picture

Really wish Lewan had the chance to meet Big Kat

+6 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

such a beautiful hit. Masterpiece.

apack614's picture

If i could upvote this 100 more times I would

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

The Rill Dill's picture

Corby Jones was never the same again.

-1 HS
apack614's picture

I hope they get the extra Jurors from 11W we will take care of him

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

Grayskullsession's picture

Let us salute this proud and noble "Michigan Man" for his acts of courage as he assaulted a fan that taunted him.

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

This Missagain man represents his alma mater proudly!

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

He's a fine upstanding young man...

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.