Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Jersey number continuation.

WhySoSerious's picture
July 12, 2014 at 10:26pm
6 Comments

Looking at rivals roster they have Sam Hubbard, and Curtis Samuel both wearing number 4. Any input? Could be a typo, but Sam wasn't listed before. 

sox33osu's picture

...they're the SAME PERSON!!

+5 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

guess is the move to TE hasn't been official in terms of the official roster. It'll get sorted, probably see Hubbard's # be in the 80's, if it hasn't been changed already. 

-1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Didn't the other thread only have like 20 comments? Couldn't this question just be added as a comment in that one?

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

-1 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

Yes, absolutely. 1. Maybe I felt my question wouldn't have been answered in that thread. 2. Maybe I wanted a couple helmet stickers. :)

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+3 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

I noticed the same thing with Brady Taylor sharing 73 with Antonio Underwood. Weird when you have 58, 60, 62, 67, 69, 70, and 79 all not being worn by anyone.  

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+2 HS
kicks's picture

Another thing that isn't really noted, while Lattimore is listed as a CB.  He wears #2 and there have been talks of him being a 2 way player.  Dontre is also wearing #2.  Something I thought about.

+2 HS