Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Nvm

AngryWoody's picture
July 3, 2014 at 11:40am
21 Comments

This topic was moved to the front page. Mod can delete this so we don't  have two.

osu07asu10's picture

ALL YOU FELLAS CAN THANK MR. SMITH OVER THERE....HOW ARE THOSE STAIRS TREATING YOU DEVIN?!?!?!?!

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+3 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Damn! I hope he is ok.

+3 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Rarely is offseason news good news... hope he's alright

+3 HS
Crimson's picture

Damn you offseason, damn you!

Hope Devin's okay and/or a quick recover.

+2 HS
Earle's picture

A sober reminder that not all Gray Boxes are good Gray Boxes.

Italics are for emphasis.

+3 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Listening about it on the radio now. 

Sounds line he's okay, health-wise. Also this is on par with accident report release and investigation ongoing but sounds like he was under the legal limit. 

Sucks, bad news, but could be WAY worse. 

+2 HS
Zaphod Beeblebrox's picture

All the Buckeye Haters out there will have a field day with this.

+1 HS
bethesdabuck's picture

Why? Did he do anything wrong? What material is there?

IH8UOFM's picture

They are gonna quote it for the next 15 years, regardless

M Man's picture

I see no reason to make any big deal out of it.  I sort of presumed that in the process of driving off the road and flipping his car, Devin also caught a 28-yard touchdown pass.  One-handed.

+2 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Certainly hope that he is okay, and that not illegal was done that cause the wreck, besides failure to control. 

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Foreshadowing?....

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

Squirrel Master's picture

Health is what matters. I doubt this is any cause for concern other than the well being of Devin.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

BuckNutzGasMan's picture

Don't text and drive

+3 HS
ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

Certainly hope that he is not physically injured.  The offseason simply sucks... less than a month to go before two-a-days start, and it feels like nailbiting time to make it into camp without fanfare.  If he is found to have been a bonehead in drinking and driving, I wonder if this leads to Urban and Zach Smith making their decisions for starting receivers easier against Navy... 

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

rdubs's picture

Blood test was done and he was under legal limit (I haven't seen an exact amount to know how far under).

cajunbuckeye's picture

You only have to take your eyes off the road for a split second for something bad to happen. Glad he was able to walk away from it.

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

rdubs's picture

Based on the reports I have read, he appears to be fine physically.  Another reminder of how seat belts save lives.  His wreck was similar to Lutz's but only of the two was able to walk away.