Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Game Partitions

0 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture
May 31, 2014 at 3:56pm
10 Comments

The Game 58-45-6 that is the all time record according to the record books against Michigan. Yes, I didn't include the vacated win, panic! And while we have own the Wolverines as of late, there have been several partitions about the series lead at several distinct points in time made throughout different forums. 

Since Ohio State and Michigan were both charter members of the B1G Michigan has a 46-45-4 lead. 

Since the Moedern Era of college football is up for debate, the offical year of such is in question. Thus,  insert the record of your choosing.  

Since Ohio Stadium was open in 1922, Michigan has a lead 45-43-4.

If I'm forgetting any others insert them as well. 

Why is it that people are willing to divide history but not accept the reality that Michigan leads the series? Furthermore, how much more relevant is the first game at which the partition is made compared to the game before it? As silly as this might sound including all the partitions made, if the Buckeyes were to route Michigan over the next 20 games do the partitions continue or do we move to the All time record is owned by Ohio State?

Just something I'm curious about as serveral post include different records but the all time series record is scarcely mentioned. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments