Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Vontae Mack

stubbzzz's picture
April 12, 2014 at 3:06am
7 Comments

Obviously we just lost an all time great Buckeye linebacker to the NFL draft.  No, not Shazier.  I'm talking about Vontae "mother effing return of the" Mack!  Kevin Costner knows what i'm talkin bout.  But who is going to replace all of Mack's production this year?  hopefully someone steps it up in the spring game today and fills his legendary shoes.  

One Bad Buckeye's picture

"I'm One Bad Buckeye, and I approve this message."

+6 HS
toad1204's picture

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
stubbzzz's picture

guys what the hell?  cut it out.  I don't appreciate the "flop" gifs.  ( although I will concede I did look an awful lot like the boy in the first gif when I was a kid. )  message received.  In the future I will assume that no one here gives a crap about going to see movies featuring fictional Cleveland Browns and fictional Ohio State Buckeyes on opening night.  my bad.  I assumed a bunch of you would have seen it and been equally as excited as I was.  

so just to be clear, any and all references to Johnny Utah, or Shane Falco are acceptable, but Vontae Mack is not.  got it.  thanks.

+2 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Its ok buddy...Most of us haven't made it out to see it yet,Im sure it will be a more appreciated joke when people actually know what the joke is. You were trying to be quick to the punch which is good but got caught shadow boxing in the middle of the ring while  the rest of u were making a extravagant ring entrance.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+2 HS
stubbzzz's picture

thanks mane.  I DO appreciate you.