Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Who?

WhySoSerious's picture
March 20, 2014 at 10:46pm
17 Comments

Who leads the team in receptions?

Who leads the team in tackles? 

Or top wideout, and defender are gone who's gonna step up?

MacG91's picture

I think Huerman will lead in receptions and Perry will lead in tackles. But Smith or Thomas will lead in yards. Greene will lead in touchdowns. 

Mac..yeah

WhySoSerious's picture

Huerman bold. But I dig it..

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

I have high hopes that McMillan steps in at linebacker and leads the team in tackles. Katzenmoyer, Lauriniatis, Hawk, Spielman all played as true freshman.  If McMillan earns a spot in the lineup and  can handle the season long rigors of the physicality of the next level, he has as much of a chance as anyone else.  I really question Grant and Perry's instincts at LB, it seems they get out of position and have a hard time fighting of OL blocks.

+1 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

It makes me nervous that he is wearing #5...... The last top LB recruit we had that wore that number was cursed.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thomas Smith and EZE in TD's

+1 HS
buckeyecityterror's picture

Darkhorse on defense: Darron Lee. Filling in Shazier's spot atm and will have room to roam in this defense. I wanna say heuerman on offense but i'm looking at one of these talented receivers to have a breakout season. Maybe Jeff Greene? Johnnie Dixon? 

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

+1 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture

Like your pick with Lee.  This defense is designed for the WILL to make tackles.  If Lee wins that battle, he should lead the team in tackles. 

Jason Priestas's picture

I'm going to play it safe and say Smith for receptions and Grant for tackles. I have a decent chance of getting one of these right. Maybe.

WhySoSerious's picture

I'm gonna say Dontre why I don't know gut feeling. Defense I'm gonna go with the chef. I don't know why gut feeling. 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

SOF_Buckeye's picture

For touchdowns, one of the running backs outside of Elliott (Smith or Dunn)

For receptions, Green or Thomas (Heuerman darkhorse)

Yards receiving, Green

Yards rushing, Elliott

Tackles, Grant/McMillian or Lee

Interceptions, Conley/Burrows

Return Yards, Samuel

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Woody Hayes

Ludwig Yards's picture

D. Smith.

C. Grant.

Unky Buck's picture

Who's on first.

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Jeff Greene-receptions

Raekwon McMillan-tackles

SCOTTC.

Hovenaut's picture

With all the clips/pics I've seen lately I'm saying Can't Guard Mike Thomas leads in receptions.

I'm saying A Linebacker will lead the team in tackles. I'll name A Linebacker at a future date.

Bonus - still think/believe Rod Smith grabs primary carries at running back, EzE with his fair share of touches as the change-up.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
johnny11's picture

In full agreeance with you hove.

+1 HS