17 Comments

Why? Because why not.

Treat them to this wonderful stat.

2013-2014 BCS Bowl Wins

Big Ten - 1

SEC - 0

SCE POWAR CONFRNECE

route4buckeye's picture

Who would then retort with how many national titles they've won in a row, which is a good argument. Probably best not to.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Not if you're Kentucky or UT.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

That might not end well...

+1 HS
TUNBUCK89's picture

This is how i see it: You beat the crap out of their best team (hopefully Bama) and you earned yourself a solid argument to troll them. Other than that, i'll keep waiting.

+1 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

That's half of the equation.  Need to be seeded 3rd in playoffs, behind undefeated Bama, and another 1 loss SEC team-would assume this would have to be out of the West, because the East Champ would have just lost to Bama, so LSU or Auburn most likely.  Then, tOSU would play 2 higher seeded SEC teams in the playoffs.  Win both of those games convincingly, and I don't think there is anymore argument about tOSU vs SEC on a big stage.

InvertMyVeer's picture

Bama would go 6-6 in the Big Ten

Football is complicated...

+7 HS
TUNBUCK89's picture

Hypothetically...maybe. But in reality Bama is 4-0 vs BIG Ten since 2010.

+1 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

Shhhhh... don't let things like 'numbers' or 'facts' get in the way of my snark!

Football is complicated...

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

If bama ever made it to the B1G - Nick would petition the NCAA that games should not be played in weather less than 50 degrees.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Crying like a little spoiled child

+2 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Ohio State BCS wins in that time frame 0. Number of SEC teams beat in a bowl game 1*-10. Championship blow out by SEC teams 2. Games won when it mattered last season 0. Bowl game record vs. B1G 2-1. Yea, might not wanna use that argument. 

If your life so shallow and boring that need you need to troll an SEC fan, you need to evaluate your priorities in life. Kinda scary how much people think about the SEC in the off season when no one is playing football.  

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

-7 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

lol... the post was a joke, settle down.

LEBRON

+2 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Somebody get BME a quaalude and possibly a rape counselor,its best to nip trauma like that in the bud before its had time to fester and cause further damage.If somebody making a simple little joke about the sec envokes such a response, it might be time to look shallowness and boredom head on in the bathroom mirror. =)~

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+2 HS
Ericgobucks's picture

I'm definitely looking forward to trolling and SEC fan, but I will wait until we beat one of those jackasses this year for the national championship. 

VestedInterest's picture

If you're going to troll an SEC homer stick to the basics. Sherman's March, 0-1 in Civil Wars, coupons for Polygrip, jorts and those hideous Camouflage Crocs.