Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Craft and the Clippers

InTressITrust's picture
May 20, 2014 at 11:56pm
11 Comments

Rumor is Craft is in LA right now working out for the Clippers.  I really hope he is able to get drafted somewhere to reward himself for all the good things he did for TOSU.

Seattle Linga's picture

After all that has transpired and a missed second opportunity to clear the air on A.C. I really hope the Clippers have a new owner or that Craft doesn't get drafted by them if Sterling is still there. Just saying............. 

+1 HS
BuckeyeinSavannah's picture

I wouldn't care what the owner of my team says.  Do their checks clear?  That's all I care about.

+4 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

You might have a problem if the owner thought you were subhuman simply because of your skin color. Not like Donald Sterling is the only guy in the world who can cut a check for a basketball player.

Californian by birth, Marionaire by the Grace of President Warren G. Harding.

BassDropper's picture

Sterling would take him with their 1st round pick

DIRECTIONER

+5 HS
OSUFlash's picture

Any idea how Craft did at the combine? I saw a few results of actual height and weight but I was wondering how he did in the bench press and any one on one drills or scrimmaging.

osuflash

brandonbauer87's picture

Craft to the Clippers would be a headline for the ages. The media would have a ball with that one. 

+1 HS
EvanstonBuckeye's picture

In the first round, yes. After that, I'm not so sure it raises eyebrows. The NBA draft is a crapshoot, anyway.

daveyt11's picture

LOL agreed, sad to say but I can see that being a media frenzy if they drafted Craft. However, all DONALD STERLING aside, Craft can certainly help them win.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Man I am pulling for this guy. I wish him all the freaking success in the world.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
Becool12's picture

I would say Craft is a poor man's Rondo. He lacks Rondo's vision but his on the ball defense and lack of an offense reminds me a bit of Rondo.