Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Should Have Known Better

rbesr's picture
February 27, 2014 at 9:30pm
13 Comments

Tonight I sat down and tried to watch the Bucks and Penn State. Big mistake. All I succeeded in doing was elevating my blood pressure. Lord, this team is pitiful. Why do people think they even deserve to go to the NCAA's let alone a projected 5 seed? Are they wanting to give a 12 seed a guaranteed win? This season can't end soon enough for me. 

VintonCountyBuck's picture

I should have known better than to click on this topic

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+17 HS
Knarcisi's picture

I nearly swore off first halves. Unfortunately, I watched both ... Again. 

UrbanCulture's picture

At least when we lose in the first round it may be to a higher seed now? Then the streak of inexplicably losing to lower seeded teams can be broken

FloridaBuck's picture

Legit question, assuming we have no chance with turner, are there any other big men we are recruiting?  Our current options at center are, well, awful.  We will not be making a deep run in any tournament until we get an elite guy in the paint. 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Didn't get home til late and watched the last couple of minutes. Kinda glad I didn't see the rest of it. 

When does football season start?

TMac's picture

Not soon enough.....

gn4011's picture

It is funny that when the football team was struggling on defense last season, many fans felt that the basketball season did not come quick enough.  Now the fortune has turned.  Perhaps we need to have something else (e.g. hockey maybe?) to cheer about between the two.

Buckeye_Forever

DLB1276's picture

Sorry, I thought this was a Richard Marx fan thread.

+3 HS
Earle's picture

You know, I've had that song playing in my head, and didn't even realize it until you mentioned it.

Italics are for emphasis.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

About time for one, or at least a mullet homage thread.

Jack Fu's picture

John Lennon and Paul McCartney are disappointed in you.

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

And here I thought the offseason weeded out all of the fair weather fans. 

+1 HS
Zimmy07's picture

I felt like this.

+2 HS