College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Changing College Team

chicagobuckeye's picture
August 28, 2014 at 10:06am
19 Comments

I have decided to follow suit and root for a group of schools. I will now be cheering for............the FBS.     F.B.S.      F.B.S.      F.B.S.

We have won the national championship for the last 100+ straight.

Each and every week we have 25 of the top 25 teams in the collegiate football. 

We play the hardest schedule out of any college football team and week in and week out play the top 5 teams in the country.

The top half of our league is the best in college football.

Good luck this season with your teams, but I guarantee we will win the championship for another season in a row. 

brband64's picture

Not as epic as changing icon, but solid. Two thumbs up.

+1 HS
chicagobuckeye's picture

I would change my icon but they haven't released this seasons FBS logo yet.

+3 HS
InTressITrust's picture

The FBS sucks.  I guarantee you guys will lose close to half of your games this year.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+14 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

And even some games to the...FCS!!!

+3 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture

Bucksfan will certainly enjoy this post.

"If you root for Michigan, the terrorists win."

brandonbauer87's picture

How long will the FBS hype go on? I don't see how you can claim you're the best when you don't play anyone out of division. All ESPN wants to do is talk about FBS. It's just one big echo chamber. I'd like to see them win a game north of the United States border. You know they won't schedule it. 

+4 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Look at the FBS's footprint! Almost all NFL players come from an FBS state! That's how they get that FBS speeeeeeed! 

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Cleveland State Football - Undefeated since 1964

+1 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture

All due to oversigning I'll guarantee you that.  Don't you know that Division III has never signed a kid to an athletic scholarship?  If the FBS had to play on that level they wouldn't win so much.  I demand an even playing field.

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

I tried but I can't find any argument to this. They are the best.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

Burnsy's picture

I'm a tOSU fan, but just because I root for all FBS teams doesn't make me a tool shed, I just like to show my panamerican support.

OSUStu's picture

Gawd!  I am already tired of the FBS elitists spouting off about their championship run.  They are due for a fall...and a hard one at that.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

TTUN is in the FBS, so...lol

Class of 2010.

rdubs's picture

I really hope we get Torrance Gibson, but if we don't I really hope he goes to another FBS school because it will really help the national perception of the FBS to get such a good athlete.

+3 HS
Bucki78's picture

Speaking of TG.  How many recruiting pages does he have now on FBSrecruiting.com?  I heard he was getting close to the numbers that Jerome Baker and Stefon Diggs had.  Last one I saw he just released his top 30 teams.

"But I don't have to rely on a lot of people to tell me about the traditions of Ohio State. I lived it, I breathed it, I know it and I love it." - Urban Meyer

chicagobuckeye's picture

I dont' know maybe you should make a forum topic about it.

+1 HS