Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings - Michigan Week

+11 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
November 21, 2017 at 8:54am
222 Comments

Good morning you crazy SOBs.  I've been gone awhile.  It was long enough.  It's Michigan week.  Fuck Michigan.

To start things off today, the new 270 WB ramp from 23 SB is fantastic.  The so called "North Side Mega Fix" is near completion and that's nothing to scoff at for those of us who live in that area.  It was, however, a massive cluster fuck for some time now.

My favorite holiday is in two days.  Does it get any better than Thanksgiving?  Tons of food, football, beer and family.  And then you get to watch The Game a mere 48 hours later.  It just doesn't get any better.  

Who has it better than us?  Jim may want to rethink that one.  Brady Hoke lost his job after 37 games.  Harbaugh will be coaching his 38th this week against the Buckeyes.  Will he remain on the sidelines for his alma mater?  My guess is yes, but I think his patience is wearing thin.  I can't imagine Harbaugh staying after another 8-win season.  

Feel free to discuss whatever you damn well please because, well, you're Americans.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 222 Comments