Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

WHAT FORMER BUCKEYE DO YOU THINK ABOUT TO ERASE BAD TASTE OF LOSSES

+4 HS
ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture
September 12, 2017 at 12:13am
32 Comments

It hurts enough that my wife says I have been irritable and so I had to come clean with my brethren and sisters here. I know many of you guys and gals are hurting over the outcome of this past Saturday night, but much of that was based on all the talk, the firings and hirings and the spring game and hype that built up during the 8 months of this year. To come so far only to be left wondering if we have been walking in circles for 8 months is tough to swallow. That said, I thought I would try to spend at least 10 min today thinking about some of my favorite Buckeyes to help get over our hype.

My top 3 to help lighten the mood/recover (no particular order):
- Kenny Guiton... I even tried thinking of all his happy demeanor gifs while listening to Kenny G... Try it, you might like it. Couldn't find Zima though to make it a triple threat to these blues

- Eddie George running so powerfully over, through and around people [edit: not that he would have seen the ball in a tight game if he played for Urbz]

- Joey Galloway/Braxton Miller... Two of the most electric on the field where you thought you couldn't lose if they had the ball... (Until Mich St in 4th and 1)... Damn, there go the happy thoughts. Back to misery for awhile....

How about you guys? Who makes you happy...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments