Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Your Jim Harbaugh Open Thread Part 2

+2 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
July 19, 2016 at 1:10pm
60 Comments

The last Jim Harbaugh Open Thread was created by Earle and has over 250 comments and has become too cumbersome to sort through. 

This thread was originally created in order to provide a one stop shop for all your Jim Harbaugh posting needs.  Here is the place where you can post about Harbaugh until your hearts content. Whether its what jersey he is wearing, rap video he is in, sleepover he has scheduled or subtweet he has fired off, this is the place for it. 

I often have the urge to post what Harbaugh has done and this thread has really helped wean me off the need to make any Harbaugh threads (yes I know this is another Harbaugh thread). My hopes are that it can do the same for you. It can function as a sort of Harbaugh catharsis so to speak.

Even if it helps cut down on the overall Harbaugh threads just a bit, it will have made a difference. It is my hope that we will trust the staff to bring to our attention if something    Harbaugh does is newsworthy. If it's big news, there is a strong possibility it will be a buckshot or an article.

I will post a link next in the first Jim Harbaugh thread to tie it to this one.

Thank You for your attention in this matter and post away!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments