Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings - Week 13

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
December 1, 2015 at 7:30am
219 Comments

Welcome to another edition of Tuesday Ramblings.  For those of you who are concerned, Mrs. YTown still hasn’t had Little YTown #2 yet.  He’s due to enter this world on Sunday so I can only assume it will happen this week.  I’d like to have my wife back any day now so I’m hoping for sooner rather than later.

This holiday weekend was pretty awesome.  Ohio State curb stomped Michigan and I ate a shit load of food.  The unfortunate events of the weekend were the fact that I couldn’t drink beer and that everyone got violently ill on Saturday night.  The daughter has croup, which I don’t wish upon anyone.

It sucks quite a bit that we have to wait another month for one more Ohio State football game.  Ohio State is not making the playoffs and, honestly, they don’t deserve to after what they allowed Sparty to do to them.  We can’t win it ever y year, dudes.  What I really hope for is yet another year of the SEC being exposed and the Buckeyes winning a high profile bowl game against a formidable opponent.  Maybe that opponent is the Fighting Tom Hermans (I hope not).

Something happened this weekend that I feel needs to be addressed.  One of our brethren respectfully disagreed with a staff member on Saturday and was downvoted to oblivion.  For all of you who are concerned with the commenting policy and thread-jacking and whatever the hell ever, those downvotes were also against the voting policy.  The member respectfully disagreed with the staff member and yet 40 people felt it was worth downvoting.  He’s not in jail if that helps you know if he was in the wrong or not.

This is posted in the ‘Anything Else’ forum, by the way.  I assume this means you can talk about whatever the hell you want.

On to other things… This week’s Beer of the Week is Great Lake Christmas Ale.  Why?  Why not?  So go drink some Christmas Ale and celebrate whatever holiday you choose so long as you do so in a politically correct manner.

YTown’s Tasty Jam of the week is a song by Psychostick titled Beer Is Good.  It’s pretty damn self-explanatory.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 219 Comments