Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Seattle Linga's picture

I never really did get her humor but my mom is probably a little upset. 

I feel for her entire family - they must be torn up.

+2 HS
FunZone's picture

I'm not a fan but I loved her guest spot on Louis

I asked Braxton how his knee was before halftime at Berkeley and he said, "What up, man."

+1 HS
sharks's picture

Came here to post this.  That spot made her seem human, not like all the snarky crap she'd been doing on E! for the last 10-15 yrs

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

2014 has been rough for Hollywood.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

Meh. I lost any respect for her when she made a joke about the kidnapping victims in Cleveland and then refused to apologize. There's tacky humor and then there's just outright disgusting offensiveness for the sake of being offensive. Needless to say, I'm not exactly torn up.

+6 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

Still.....Im very sorry for the family.its never easy to deal with............Prayers .....R.I.P Joan.and I up voted you Sox

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

+2 HS
RK84's picture

Might be mean, but I just keep thinking, wherever she is, she's probably got some answering to do. Some of the things she said were just horrible. I'd say rest in piece but I seriously doubt thats happening for her.

+4 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Very tough year for hollywood indeed. 

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Bucksfan70's picture

i won't miss her, she's was almost annoying as "judge judy."

UGH!

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.” - Jerry Rice

KBonay's picture
+1 HS