Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Ohio State vs Navy replay

ohst8buxCP's picture
August 31, 2014 at 1:36pm
10 Comments

Ashamed to admit I couldn't watch the game yesterday due to my Cable service blowing up on me and had to settle on listening to the game on the radio. Does anyone know where I would be able to find a replay of the game? Thanks ahead of time.

BUCKfutter's picture

im guessing it will play on cbssn at some point this weekend

the kids are playing their tail off, and the coaches are screwing it up! - JLS

MDBUCK's picture

BTN has "B1G Football in 60". Condensed replays of the games. Might be on there at some point.

lljjgg's picture

I was thinking the same thing. Went through the schedule and for some reason it doesn't look like they're showing it on the BTN anytime this week; wonder if there's some sort of copyright issue given that it was originally shown on a CBS network? Someone with much more copyright knowledge than I do could likely answer that.

BUCKfutter's picture

8:30 PM ET monday on CBSSN

the kids are playing their tail off, and the coaches are screwing it up! - JLS

jonping67's picture

Watch the 2nd half, first half isn't worth watching.

GVerrilli92's picture

Didn't get to watch the 2nd half. You sir, are my hero.

How many cheeseburgers are you gunna drive into that dirty old cheeseburger locker Brady Hoke?

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

I thought it'd be on BTN in their "Football in 60" since they usually air most of/all the games from the previous week, but apparently they don't have rights to rebroadcast CBS content.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

HotSauceCommittee's picture

I have been looking for this as well. Nothing. They keep showing the Nebraska game, the Rutgers game and the MI game basically over and over.

VarsityClubMD's picture

It got posted to the Youtubes the other day, I watched it last night.  No commercials.

Dot this