Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Bert Being Bert

Sebastian's picture
August 17, 2014 at 1:13pm
37 Comments
whiskeyjuice's picture

Stay Classy Bert!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
TURD_BUCKET's picture

He is right where he belongs.

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.” John Wooden

+7 HS
THE's picture

Woooo Pig Sooooie. 

Its probably humor for 99% of coaches out there...it's just that Bert is such a turd. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-1 HS
mb5599's picture

What does Bert have against Auburn?? It's not like they're rivals or anything.  Matter of fact who is Arkansas' rival?? Bert should be calling out Kentucky or Vanderbilt, not Auburn.  Bert is just setting himself up for some heartache after Auburn beats him like a rented mule.   I am looking forward to watching Bert suffer through another miserable year almost as much as I am looking forward to watching tOSU this year.

Big B

+8 HS
buckeye92's picture

Just curious, who really is Arkansas' rival?

+1 HS
Bailey458's picture

Arkansas Little Rock, Arkansas Pine Bluff?

+2 HS
sharks's picture

Soap and indoor plumbing.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+15 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture

Louisiana-Monroe

Brady Hoke ate my comment

+2 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Texas.

Seriously, it was a long SWC rivalry.

+3 HS
Fatpants's picture

Diabetes. 

Pronounced die-uh-beet-us

+10 HS
buckeyeboy31's picture
+1 HS
Jbuckham94's picture

Sorry to ruin the train of jokes, but I'm pretty sure LSU is their rival. They always play a game Thanksgiving weekend.

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Stop it...stop actually answering a question

UFM_Renewal

+3 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

LSU, They have some golden boot trophy or some other, I remember them winning it back in 07 when Mcfadden ran wild vs their D..Still in shock that LSU lost to Kentucky and Arkansas that year but won the BCS.

bigbadbuck's picture

Its a good thing for Bert that someone was there with an Auburn shirt on. I don't think Bert is smart enough to remember any of the schools on his own

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

+1 HS
BUCKSOMIES's picture

Bert, Bert, Bert.  He's the gift that keeps on giving.

+2 HS
Tater_Schroeder's picture

He's the GIF that keeps on giving. 

How Firm Thy Friendship

+5 HS
KevinJ's picture

He's the GIFT that keeps on giving.

Tater fixed it for ya and plus 1 for you

+3 HS
BUCKSOMIES's picture

Lol.  Thanks for the assist.

Buckeyeneer's picture

I hate Bert as much as the next guy but there is nothing wrong with this. If Urban said this about Michigan we'd be applauding.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+3 HS
Urban Nation Army's picture

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

+6 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Doesn't matter, Bert, Auburn will whoop your team by 40 anyway, lol

Class of 2010.

+1 HS
FUqUespin's picture

Bert whines about Auburn because H.S. coaches in Arkansas still revere Malzahn and laugh at Bert when he tries to recruit across the state.  He thinks making Auburn jokes is cool.  He is a moron.

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Bert is always dependable to create more material so that we may continue laughing at him.

If you need italics to understand or imply sarcasm, then you're doing it wrong.

+2 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Bert Berty Bert Bertimosmaximos Bert Bertman Bert.   He's so Bert. 

+5 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Eh, I thought it was a semi-funny joke. Don't get why Auburn's hated in particular, but whatever.

+2 HS
sharks's picture

If Malzahn's got guys lying in the weeds taping a team who may go 0 - SEC, he may want to focus his efforts elsewhere. 

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

One day, Bert's going to look back at all this and wish he'd kept his mouth shut.

+5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Kind of like Jen's "Karma" post. 

Boy did that come back and bite them once they hit their conference schedule last year - huh?

+6 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Or the conference schedule hit them...

I think the proverbial door is going to be hitting them in their respective asses if he churns out another 0-fer in league play.

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Yeah it's important to not try to make Bert look like an ass guys.

GreatLakesMike's picture

That .gif of Bert falling......

never. gets. old. 

+2 HS
Citrus's picture

I think Bert should encourage others to watch his practices. The resulting confusion could give the hogs an edge.