Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

God i hate getting older

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
July 20, 2014 at 9:18am
30 Comments

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with age because it's a part of life but it sucks when getting older means things are not as clear when it comes to memory. Some are lucky in that take they can remember things as clear as though it were yesterday.

But for some it's not that easy as it was in those days but you take the good with the bad and enjoy all that life has given you through out the years a thank God for everyday you are still here.

What i find that sucks though is i use to at one time know so much about the sport i grew up on and loved over time has started to slipped away little by little. There was a time i use to be a walking encyclopedia on tOSU and college football not so much now.

But thats ok because that does not take away the love i have for tOSU or the game and i can still enjoy those chrisp cool autumn Satuday's and every win the Buckeyes put up and know all is right and good on those Staurdays.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments