Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Crimson's picture

regrown . . . hair in other areas, as well.

Good to know.

+1 HS
OSUStu's picture

Personally, I like that he is an aerodynamic quarterback-seeking missile.  

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+12 HS
Oyster's picture

He's gonna kick your a$$.

R.I.P. Otsego

+3 HS
Unky Buck's picture

a$$

Ramzy would be disappointed in you.

+6 HS
Oyster's picture

I try to keep things clean.  What can I say, I'm just an all around good person.

R.I.P. Otsego

hodge's picture

And modest, to boot!

+1 HS
bedheadjc's picture

I should have added a comment about how I thought this development was wonderful and was as if the rest of the universe was aligning in his favor. First, be a badass LB from OSU. Second, be drafted by an NFL team. Third, scientists may have solved an ailment you had that had caused you grief your whole life. Next thing will probably be that he wins the Mega Millions jackpot, and then maybe marries a supermodel.

LouGroza's picture

I have a shaved head and am on my third RA infusion drug, and I am not growing any more hair. Granted, I have not used Humira, but all the RA drugs are very similar. Humira cannot be dosed by size, it is a one dose fits all deal. But the hair growth thing would have to be according to the genetic makeup of the individual person. Not to mention losing your immune system entirely while being on any of these meds. Not worth it Ryan, avoid your local Humira pusher.

+2 HS
DannyBeane's picture

I feel as though the Alopecia is as much a part of the Ryan Shazier brand as the Unibrow is a part of the Anthony Davis brand. It makes them recognizable. That said if he wants hair who am I to judge?

+2 HS
The Rill Dill's picture
+3 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Shazier is awesome just the way he is, but if he really wants to grow some hair, he could follow in the footsteps of the great Dr. Tobias Funke and get some kick-ass hair plugs.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

I always thought him having no hair helped him aerodynamically on the field.  Gives him that little boost of speed, agility, etc.

Class of 2010.

BuckminsterFullback's picture

While other guys are wasting 3 minutes washing / combing their hair, RDS does another 100 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. It's all about time management.

+3 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

Is that why I don't do situps and pushups? dammit!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!