PHONE'S RINGING -- IT'S URBAN ON THE LINE
Oh wow... that is ugly
"...but then again 'Michigan' and 'huge mistake' are synonymous so that shouldn't have been much of a surprise to anybody." - Mark Titus
Notre Dame fans are pissed about this. The message boards over at NDnation are not loving this uniform. The uniform itself seems to be typical Adidas. But its hard to believe the Golden Domers are playing a game without their standard golden helmet. Crazy.
horrible. the irish logo on the side of the helmet looks off, and the 60/40 split makes no sense... I also think design gloves are getting really really old. Throwback looks have always been the most popular, why not just stick with that.
That was the equivelant of internet pepper spray...my eyes will sting for the rest of the day
If Denard Robinson isn't careful with spooning all that food into his mouth, he's going to end up lookin' like Whoopi Goldberg
lol - nice!
really wondering what is on that gold side of the helmet lol
On an OSU note, has anyone seen any leaked pictures or info on our pro combat this year?
"Winter is coming" - Urban Meyer
Helmet and pants are hideous. Jersey isn't much better.
Honestly, the jersey I think is the best part of that uniform. (It's still not that good.) The rest of it is just awful.
It's true... We really are a bunch of nuts!
Horrifically bad. Addidas should stick to making European football uniforms and shoes.
Dear God. Those are just hideous. Bet the Irish traditionalists are fighting done the vomit in the back of their throats right now.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx
I'd rather stare at Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini
"You win with people." - Woody Hayes
Something football related is mediocre at ND? Shocking.
"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.
That helmet is hideous. Everything below it isn't too bad, though. Should be a green jersey since it's the "Shamrock Series".
Class of 2010.
...well ND sucks 60% of the time and blows the other 40%.
Are the pants supposed to be gold? They look awfully close to maize sun.
And those helmets... yeah.
Call me crazy, but I kind of like the leprechaun on the side of the helmet. They should have just made the helmet green with the leprechaun on it.
"Paralyze resistance with persistence." -Woody Hayes
At the end of the day, any of the uniforms that are worn only once don't bother me too much. Is it a little ridiculous? Sure. But it's not like Oregon where they go with a new crazy uniform every week.
Last year we looked like Transformers or some other absurd robot superhero combination, but I didn't mind them too much since I knew we wouldn't be coming back out in them the next week.
So I say, meh...
Holding out on judgement on these because I bet Phil Knight's minions graphic designers are freebasing something strong for OSU et al. right now in 'response'.
I am no fan of ND or their fans, but that train-wreck of a uniform shouldn't happen to anyone. Except Michigan.
To err is human. Really sucking requires having yellow stripes on your helmet.
Those are horrendus. I don't mind some of these fashion forward uniforms, but when they start defacing tradition rich programs, I think it's gone too far.
I didn't mid the pro combats we wore until last years, those were just stupid looking. The other ones are cool and represent out tradition. It's only a matter of time before we come out wearing a black helmet and jersey or something retarded.
Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.
Ugh. Helmets are super ugly-they look like they were in the seconds bin because the blue part was put on the wrong way. Uniforms are boring and ugly at the same time- and can you imagine what an offensive lineman looks like in one of those, especially if he is a big old Midwestern beef boy? Yeah, he'd look like a big old Midwestern jelly boy. "Honey, does this uniform make me look fat?"
VIEW ALL »
Scarlet and Gray, Every Day.
Quite simply, Eleven Warriors is the largest free Ohio State site on the internet. We're committed to remaining free and delivering you the Buckeye news and analysis you deserve.
Our Story | Meet the Staff
© 2006-2013 Eleven Warriors LLC.
Eleven Warriors is not affiliated with The Ohio State University. View full disclaimer.
The easiest way for you to contribute is to join the community. Signing up for a new account is 100% free, takes seconds and allows you to comment, participate in the forum and create your own blog posts.
If you'd like to support us with your wallet, you can: buy one of our amazing shirts or shop Amazon with this link. (Your prices remain the same and we get a commission).
We love hearing from you! Whether you want to work with us, discuss advertising opportunities, or pass us a hot tip, you're more than welcome to drop us a line.