Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving.
Is this a photo part of the 11W diet plan? Don't think I'm in the mood for turkey today.
I'm a hurtin' buckaroo.
Damn. I was all excited for giblets and turkey. After looking at that pic, I'm not so hungry anymore. :(
That's one disgraced turkey right there.
Hoke eats his turkey from the inside out? That's messed up right there. Happy Turkey Day everyone.
"Say my name."
No presidential pardon for that turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Upvotes all around!
I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!
I hopefully will be more thankful about 3:30 PM on Saturday.
"It's just another case of there you are". ~ Doc (1918-2012)
You know what that turkey is going to be stuffed with? A steady diet of Ohio State touchdowns.
To err is human. Really sucking requires having yellow stripes on your helmet.
That turkey is clearly not fat enough to be Brady Hoke
" Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne
there goes my appetite...
Thanks 11W staff! I'm very grateful for the effort all of you put into this site. I get Buckeye news and entertainment every time I click the link in my favorites.
I hope this is a preview of Saturday with the Buckeyes sitting at the table ready to FEAST!!!!!!
It's a cannibalistic turkey! Very rare.
Things I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day:
1. A healthy, happy amazing son who despite not liking football (I know right?) reminds me everyday that miracles exist. I was 41 when he was born and had been told I would likley never get pregnant.
2. Rutgers joining the BIG. The possibility of seeing the Buckeyes playing in NJ has my head spinning.
3. The 11-0 soon to be 12-0 Buckeyes. They have proven that heart and a gritty determination is often more important than just talent. Especially the Seniors.
4. Jim Tressel. He gave us 10 years of excellence and Braxton Miller.
5. Urban Meyer for coming back home where he belonged.
6. Brady Hoke for fueling more hate. We needed it after the meh years under RR
7. 11W. The writing, ETB, the members and staff are awesome and the site is hands down the best on the interwebs.
That pretty much covers it this year. Go Bucks and a safe and happy holiday to all my fellow 11dubber's
I think it's more appropriate for his face to have an apple shoved in the mouth and a on a pig's body myself. I guess that wouldn't be very Thanksgiving like though.
For that particular turkey, I think we need the Bumpus dogs. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
LMAO. That's funny. Sonsabitches.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Glad I didn't see this until after Thanksgiving dinner!
SOCK PUPPETS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!!!
Eew. Why did you guys have to post a picture of Brady Hoke's birth?
"There is a force that makes us all brothers, no one goes his way alone." --Woody Hayes
Best comment. A+
"We get paid to score touchdowns, not kick field goals"
-- Urban Meyer
Wrong end, Medibuck. ;)
That's exactly what I was thinking, BD. Hokey Pokey's head is at the wrong end of that turkey.
Hahaha, good catch BuckeyeDude. But nope, it wouldn't surprise me if Brady Choke's creation involved him being thrown up by a turkey rather than delivered through the birth canal.
*Remembers his rotations in Ob/Gyn and shudders*