Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Saturday's Skull Session on our cool coach, Mary Sue Coleman admits hiring Rich Rod was a mistake, TBDBITL's new Director, Harvey Updyke still being creepy and what will Mike Leach do at Wazzou. (Johnny)
- Sunday's Skull Session on The Sporting News ranking of college football coaches, the downfall of the Big Least, Jim Delany's stance on a playoff and nationally ranked NC TE Josh McNeil has OSU on his list of 12. (David)
- Monday's Skull Session on the benefits of Ohio State's switch to semesters, Sweat passes on a potential NFL career, beer sales at the 'Shoe, Tom Herman doing work in Texas and Florida State doesn't know which way to go. (Jason)
- Tuesday's Skull Session on the academic success of the football team, Ohio State playing at Duke in the B1G/ACC Challenge, Buckeyes on the College Football HOF balleot, Tate Forcier now in the CFL and ten defensive players who could garner Heisman votes.(Danny)
- Wednesday's Skull Session on Urban's town hall meeting, B1G meetings, Orlando Pace's snub, Zach Boren's surprising spring and Ohio hoops teams hanging at the Governor's mansion. (Sarah)
- Thursday's Skull Session on B1G AD's being wussies on home playoff games, spring two-deep, sanctions helping USC?, the Weis debacle at Notre Dame and more on Sweat choosing law school over the NFL. (Chris)
- Friday's Skull Session on more of the wussification of B1G ADs, Urban has a change of heart, relegation in college football and defending the threeball in college hoops. (Johnny)
This Week in Editorials
- Mount Buckmore, the 1970's, Griffin, Hicks, Cousineau and Gradishar...oh my. (Chris)
- A Modest Proposal, how former football players can help our energy crisis. (Johnny)
- Strike Your Gait and Win, an inspiring piece on Adam Taliaferro. (Ramzy)
- Breakfast Served Cold, the College Football HOF simply doesn't like pancakes. (Jeff)
- Urban's First Depth Chart, how much will change when fall camp starts? (Chad)
This Week in Recruiting
- Catching up with Michael Ferns. (Alex)
- Catching up with Da'Shawn Hand. (Alex)
- Hoops Class of 2012: Ohio State missed on some big time prospects. (David)
- Catching up with Clifton Garrett. (Alex)
- Forecasting 2013: Wide Receivers, who will join Jalin Marshall in the class of 2013? (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- Ohio State to travel to Duke for ACC/B1G Challenge.
- Stat Session: Meyer and Tressel, a continued look at the offenses with really cool stats. (Chad)
- Around the Oval: May 15, a look at the women's track team winning back-to-back B1G titles, a big weekend in Bloomington for baseball and men's tennis advances in the NCAA'a against Notre Dame. (Kyle)
- Team Player, an insightful look at the pride of St. Clairsville, Tim Spencer. (Joe)
- Post-Spring Depth Chart Released, 'nough said. (Jason)
- Late Night Stealth Contest: Still time to tell us what's in the SEC van. (Jason)
- Meyer's 'Pivot' Players, what to expect from players with versatille skill sets in Meyer's offense. (Ross)
- OSU reports 46 minor violations, The Plain Dealer's Doug Lesmerises doing public records work. (11W Staff)
- Buckshot: We Love the Rose Bowl.
- Buckshot: Weatherspoon heads to Toledo.
- Buckshot: 30 for 30 Vol. II is coming, one of which will star Clarett
The people's champ for the week of May 12-18, 2012: Conference Winners Only, by YANKEESCUM, should a school be allowed in the Final Four, if they didn't win their conference?