Have a day, J.T. Tuimoloau.
The sophomore defensive end broke out in a big way Saturday, racking up six tackles (3 for loss), two sacks, one interception, one pass break up, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. That'll do!
Tuimoloau helped lead Ohio State to a 44-31 road victory over Penn State on Saturday, along with contributions on offense from Marvin Harrison Jr. and TreVeyon Henderson on offense.
With the win, the Buckeyes scored at least 40 points for the seventh straight game, the longest streak by any Big Ten team since 1936.
Check out the above photo gallery for photos from the victory.
- #2 Ohio State 44, # 13 Penn State 31
- • Buckeyes Survive Scare in Happy Valley
- • Offense Answers Bell in Crunch Time
- • An All-Time Great Performance
- • Tuimoloau is a Turnover Machine
- • Ohio State Postgame • Photos • Notebook • Quotebook • Debriefing
- • Penn State Postgame • Social Reax • 3 Key Stats • Five Things