Bovada released college football conference championship odds today and the Buckeyes are once again favored to win the Big Ten.
The sports book gives Ohio State 3/2 odds (an implied 40% probability) to win the Big Ten football championship this season, ahead of Wisconsin at 14/5. Michigan at 11/2, Penn State at 6/1 and Michigan State at 10/1 round out the league's projected top five.
Illinois and Rutgers bring up the bottom of the pack at 800/1 odds to win the conference.
Breaking the odds out by division, the Big Ten East is shaping up to be the bone-rattling thunderdome we expect it to be, with four of the league's best team's according to Bovada.
Ohio State appears with 21/20 odds to win the Big Ten East, while Wisconsin is the heavy favorite at 4/9 to win the Big Ten West.
Last summer, Ohio State opened slightly higher at 5/6 to win the Big Ten.
Other league favorites, per Bovada:
- AAC: Central Florida (7/5), Memphis (5/2)
- ACC: Clemson (1/2), Miami (11/5)
- Big 12: Oklahoma (7/5), Texas (3/1)
- MAC: Ohio (5/2), Northern Illinois (13/4)
- Pac-12: Washington (21/20), USC (9/2)
- SEC: Alabama (5/7), Georgia (13/4)