If you're feeling bullish on Ohio State's national championship, you can profit on that in America.
The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook released its latest championship odds Monday afternoon. The Buckeyes check-in at No. 4, trailing Alabama, Clemson, and Georgia.
Future opponents Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State and possibly Wisconsin made the cut as well. Premiere out-of-conference opponent TCU did not.
The full list:
- Alabama 7/4
- Clemson 5/1
- Georgia 7/1
- Ohio State 8/1
- Michigan, Penn State 12/1
- Oklahoma, Washington 20/1
- Auburn, Florida State 25/1
- LSU, Texas, Wisconsin 30/1
- Miami (FL), USC, Virginia Tech, West Virginia 40/1
- Notre Dame, Stanford 50/1
- Michigan State, Texas A&M 60/1